Monday, March 16, 2009

Wow

Got home from work today, checked my etsy shop and two more yarns sold. I opened the shop eight days ago and I've sold five yarns. That is way more than I was expecting. I'm seriously excited about this. Also mildly panicked because I only have three yarns left in the shop! Waiting for supplies to come in and will dye more yarn as fast as I can. I'm also doing Habs stitch markers, once I figure out exactly how to do them. I've asked for help from the people over at the Go Habs Go! group on ravelry on how I should go about the stitch markers.
Meanwhile, I'm planning on posting details on here about how I'm getting the money to the Kid's Foundation and will set something up to show a running total of the money collected. Just need to find the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment