Thursday, March 12, 2009

Whee!

Isn't this nice, a blog! Don't know what the hell I'll be yakking about, guess we'll just have to wait and see, eh?

This seems like a good idea, a place where I can talk about my adventures in dyeing, knitting, and whatever else I come up with. I started an etsy shop last weekend at brigitbeast.etsy.com where I'm selling yarn inspired by players for the Montreal Canadiens, past and present. I only had eight yarns listed and have already sold three. It's all so exciting, after much mulling it over, I decided to hand over all the profit on the yarn to the Montreal Canadiens Children's Foundation. What an adventure this is turning out to be.

There's a hockey game going on as I type, Habs vs. Islanders and the score is tied at 1. My Kovy, alas, is not playing tonight, he has been laid low by this flu bug that seems to be plaguing the team. Have these people not gotten their flu shots?

No comments:

Post a Comment