Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

This past weekend has not been something to blog about, nothing really interesting happened. I just came off a rough week at work and wanted to rest and watch as much Olympics as I could, seeing as how I missed so much during the week due to 5 days of basically work/sleep, work/sleep, work/sleep.

But Valentine's weekend the husbeast and I did a couple of fun things. On Saturday, we went to another of the Habs' equipment sales.
Husbeast got a pair of game-worn Andrei Markov gloves:


And my catch of the day was a goalie jersey worn during practice. I don't know which goalie wore it though. Was it Price? Was it Halak?


Nice fit, no?

The equipment is all cleaned before it's sold, but they can't get the puck marks out which makes it all the better, in my opinion. If you look closely, you can see some of the marks on the white parts of the jersey.


And on Valentine's Day, we drove to Mirabel where they have a skating trail going through the woods.


That's the husbeast in the distance. He took off ahead of me at one point and I was huffing along trying to catch up when he came whizzing up behind me. He'd done the whole trail and and started up again before I got halfway through.

No comments:

Post a Comment