Sunday, January 31, 2010

Andrei & Patrick

I'm finally getting around to adding some new colourways to the shop.
First off: Mr. Andrei Markov.

For Andrei I wanted something rather quiet and subdued, like the man is himself.

And I decided I needed some more goalies, so I did a Patrick Roy.

Patrick is rather more colourful :)

Both of these yarns are a new base yarn I've been working with. It's a wool/alpaca/nylon blend sock yarn, machine washable. Can't remember the percentages off-hand, but have it listed in the descriptions in the shop.

There won't be a heck of a lot of new listings for a bit, I have some sock yarns ordered, some worsted weight ordered and am waiting for one of my suppliers to get some more merino superwash sock yarn in stock. When the base yarns start coming in, I'll be dyeing them up.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I'm looking at Markov and thinking "Why why why didn't I get this one too?" Lol. I guess I'm greedy, I want them all!

    ReplyDelete