Monday, June 1, 2009

Knitting Update

I have started yet another project, even though my Great Vintage Habs Hockey Sweater is still on the needles. Got this going a few days ago. It's the Tattoo Kimono Shrug, available here and on Ravelry. I'm knitting it in Berroco Ultra Alpaca. There is a space on the back, a square area where you can knit in a picture. I haven't committed myself to a picture yet. My first impulse was to the the "CH" emblem, but am contemplating coming up with a skull & crossbones type graphic, but with goalie mask and crossed hockey sticks.
I've started with a sleeve, so I have a fair bit of time to think it over.

Meanwhile, I'm still plugging away on my hockey sweater. The end is in sight. I'm working on the upper back, which isn't a lot of knitting. Then I just have the neck band to do and the knitting will be done, just sewing left.


1 comment: