Friday, June 12, 2009

10 Things

10 Things I Need To Get Accomplished In The Not-Too-Distant Future:

1. Update Etsy shop.
2. Update finances from etsy sales and send checks to the Kid's Foundation and Kovy & Friends foundation.
3. Start getting vacation knitting planned and organized (squee! 4 weeks off!)
4. Dye yarn for Just Enough Ruffles scarf.
5. Pull out patterns mom wants to borrow and make a copy of salmon salad recipe.
6. See about replacing band on sewing machine.
7. Shorten bedroom curtains.
8. Start planning the Seriously Cool Ovechkin Sweater of Awesomeness.
9. Inventory essential oil stash and start replenishing what I'm missing.
10. Organize craft closet.

I should make this a regular Friday thing. A list of 10 things I want to get done. Every Friday I'll review the list, get rid of what's done and add things so there's always 10 things on the list. I don't expect, by any stretch of the imagination, to get all ten things done within a week. This is just a way to push me towards actually getting these things done, things I want to accomplish but always seem to put off till later. Let's hope this experiment works!

No comments:

Post a Comment