Monday, June 15, 2009

Some random bits & pieces

Went shopping this morning for things I need, but haven't gotten around to buying, exciting things like a fitted sheet, an umbrella, and socks for work. Boring shopping, but necessary. Also bought a bunch of cotton yarn for dishcloths, wash cloths. I want to get a start on some gifties for Christmas and a hockey-themed dishcloth for the upcoming Hockey Swap with the Puck This! group over on Ravelry. Couldn't find all the colours I wanted, but this is a start.
I've also been digging through my pile of recipe clippings and found a couple I haven't tried yet. One is for a linguine dish with feta cheese, basil and lemon. That'll be great for supper tonight with some salad and a baguette. I'm also going to make a pasta salad with feta and chick peas that I can bring to work for my lunches this week. And for dessert I have a bunch of rhubarb I picked from the garden. I'll be mixing some of that with some strawberries and making a crisp.
Last but not least, I've been working on my Friday list and have gotten my craft cupboard organized. I still have stuff squirreled away here and there that will have to go in there, but the cupboard itself is tidy and organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment