Monday, June 8, 2009

Agh

My Habs hockey sweater has been placed in suspended animation. I am the back of the neck. After knitting the shoulder saddles, you have to knit a shallow saddle at the back of the neck and for some reason I have been unable to knit it. The first time it was all loosey goosey and I had holey gaps which were most unattractive. So tinked back and started reknitting, only to discover that I was actually knitting a shoulder section. Sigh. I am well and truly sick of knitting this. My original plan was to have it finished by the end of the playoffs, but honestly, it's June. Who cares if I finish it in time for the summer? I've been here before, I get stuck on a project and become unable to finish it. I just have to put it aside for a while and when I pull it out at some future date, I'll be able to finish it. Really.
Meanwhile, I did three more batches of soap last weekend. Two batches are cut and curing on the rack, the third batch will be coming out of the mold this evening. I'll get pictures taken and posted as soon as I can. I'm tired from work, the days are so long there. I so need to get my butt moving on looking into going back to school. being in a dead-end job is draining.

No comments:

Post a Comment