Friday, June 19, 2009

10 Things: June 19th

1. Update Etsy shop.
2. Update finances from etsy sales and send checks to the Kid's Foundation and Kovy & Friends foundation.
3. Start getting vacation knitting planned and organized (squee! 4 weeks off!)
4. Dye yarn for Just Enough Ruffles scarf.
5. Make a pattern for a Puck This! dishcloth.
6. See about replacing band on sewing machine.
7. Shorten bedroom curtains.
8. Start planning the Seriously Cool Ovechkin Sweater of Awesomeness.
9. Inventory essential oil stash and start replenishing what I'm missing.
10. Organize craft chest.

Since last week, I got my craft closet organized, and got knitting patterns put together for my mum. I got the bedroom curtains cut and pinned, just have to do the sewing. Let's see if I can knock another couple of things off this list by next weekend.
Meanwhile, I'm keeping busy with the off-season hockey swap with the Puck This! group. Stuff to make for my spoilee, and a couple things I'm selling to other members. I went shopping today for fabric for a project bag, I'm going to attempt to sew one. I found a good tutorial online to try out. Meanwhile I'm working on some stitch markers and waiting for undyed yarn to come in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment