Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sens vs Caps


Yesterday the husbeast and I drove to Ottawa right after work to see the Capitals play the Senators at Scotiabank Place. It was an interesting experience seeing a game in another venue besides the Bell Centre, not to mention the fact that I wasn't overly invested in the outcome of the game. I was happy to be able to see Ovechkin play.

Here's Ovie going to the sin bin!


And Ovie and Varlamov. Quite liked seeing Varly play as well. Totally fascinated by goalies, can hardly keep my eyes off them. Unfortunately I did not get to see Kovalev play since he had to fly back to Russia for the funeral of his mother-in-law.

We are still trying to decide whether or not to keep the tickets I bought for the Dec. 28th game there against the Habs. The husbeast has been no help in making the decision and right now I'm leaning towards selling them since they were so darn expensive and I really can't afford the expense so close to Christmas, especially after I blew a fair bit on my Halak stick. Christmas is coming way too fast, as usual.

Today I'm taking a "therapy" day. I'm too tired to be of any use, so am just lazing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment