Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm on Vay-cay-shun!!!


Oh, this is sweet, an entire month away from the job. I've been off since last Friday. We drove to Toronto on Saturday and are staying here till probably next Sunday. We are wearing ourselves out already, my feet are killing me! We are staying at the house of two of Chris' sisters in the Beaches area, it's nice here. The house is lovely, the tiny backyard is pretty, and there's a Siamese cat living here that is tiny, but the loudest cat I have ever met. Very demanding, she wants what she wants when she wants it.
When we got in Saturday night, we went out in search of a restaurant that served pasta. Can't remember the name of the place, but the spaghetti was good. Yesterday we went to Kensington Market and wandered about. Went to Lettuce Knit, and a store called Blue Banana where I bought a painting that tickled my fancy. Also started buying some Canadian treats for round two of the Puck This hockey swap. I enjoyed the first one so much, I gotta do round two! We also went book shopping at The World's Biggest Bookstore. I have a nice pile of reading material now.

No comments:

Post a Comment