Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I've actually been back from Toronto for a couple of days now. It was a great trip, wore myself out, spent too much. I managed to hit four yarn shops and bought yarn in all of them. The Purple Purl was the most fun, since I got to meet Drea from the Puck This! group on Ravelry, that was all kinds of awesome. Now I'm back home, and DH drove back yesterday with his son for another 5 days or so. I have the place all to myself, and it is lovely. Just me and the cats.
I have been slowly working on some new stuff for the shop. I closed the shop for vacation before leaving and haven't reopened yet. I'll be doing that within the next day or two with some new stock. I should have 3 or 4 hockey-themed project bags, some new stitch markers, and at least a couple new yarns. I want to dye some more, but that might not happen till next week, I am on vacation, after all! But I have a new hank of the Morenz colourway, and a new one : The Ambassador. It's a Rejean Houle yarn, and I got it autographed when we went on the Bell Centre tour. I have a picture of it somewhere that I wanted to post, but can't seem to find it, really need to get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment